Giant Leather Moroccan Pouf - Brown
Handcrafted, versatile seating with artisanal beauty. Our Giant Moroccan Poufs are perfect for adding a pop of eclectic colour to your home, office, or hotel reception area. Each one is made from the best premium quality leather available and organically dyed in centuries-old Moroccan tanneries. No toxic chemicals used in the process. Fill with sturdy, high-density foam cut to size, or you can use polystyrene beads, scrunched up newsprint (takes alot), or old clothes and bedding. They have a myriad of uses, from large-scale seating to cocktail tables.
- Approximately 100cms Dia. x 40 cms H
- Premium Goat skin leather
- Hand dyed so colours may vary slightly.
All variants must be custom made. Due to their handcrafted nature, each pouf takes 10 days to make and will ship in approximately 2 - 12 weeks depending on quantity ordered.
- Leather is a hide and naturally porous. Exposure to moisture can cause it to warp and stretch. Wipe spills immediately.
- Maintain leather by keeping away from direct sunlight and fluctuations in temperature.
- We recommend professional cleaning. If product is showing signs of significant wear, consult with a professional.